image via OzinOH, thanks!
I’m looking forward to this event. Most of the events I go to are single vendor events, but this one is different. It is the event that brings most of the HR technology community together. Bill runs an excellent show. I’ll get to see Jason, Steve , Phil and Naomi, and I’ll be on a panel discussion about global HR trends with Karen. I also hope to meet many of the clients and vendors that I talk to on the phone.
There are a couple of things I’m keen to really dig into.
1. use cases of social software and HCM technology working together.
2. HCM analytics that are actually used by leaders beyond HR to make business decisions.
3. Mobile scenarios that create new ways of working rather than simply rendering existing transactions in a different form factor.
4. Integration, HR MDM and the cloud.
5. Do you really need a traditional HR system of record?
If you want to chat when I’m there, drop me a tweet or an email. I plan to blog a bit when I’m there, and I’ll be tweeting a storm too.