I drifted over to SDN this evening as German TV was about as interesting as watching cement set.
Have a look at what the guys at Colgate Palmolive are upto.
Using our newfound shiny object, we just had to experiment and introduce the Wii to the enterprise. We decided to integrate the Wii remote with an existing Ruby on Rails application connecting to an SAP BW backend
I remember as part of the developer challenge a couple of months ago some top SAP developers had experimented with the Wii, but to see customer developers doing this means a lot more.
This seems like fun, but it got me thinking.
1. The SAP ecosystem rocks. These guys could probably get dates, but this is what they spent their Friday evening doing.
2. The world of the GUI will change faster than most of us imagine.
4. Nintendo may have a business opportunity.
5. Dan may have started to answer his own challenge.
6. There is masses of innovation going on in our customer base. We need to do a better job at uncovering and nurturing it, but SDN is a great place to start. Customers telling their own story, in their own words beats a brochure anyday.